Upload compatible video files
These instructions explain how to upload any compatible video file to Tegrity. For example, say you gave a presentation at a conference and recorded it with an iPhone; you could then upload the file to Tegrity so students could view it as part of your course. The video file will appear as an individual class and will be accessible to users through the Tegrity Player as a standard Tegrity recording.
Follow these steps to upload a video file:
- In your Web browser, go to uw.tegrity.com. Log in using your UW NetID and password.
- Navigate to your Tegrity courses.
- In the destination course, click Action Menu and then select Upload Video as a Class.
- The Recorder will launch. Specify the course to which the video should upload and enter a title.
- To select the video file, click Browse. The Recorder Upload dialog box will open. Select the file, click Open, and then click Upload Video.
When the upload is complete, the video will be available as a Tegrity recording.