Fix Upload Problems on a Mac
If you are having trouble uploading Tegrity recordings to a Mac, try this troubleshooting procedure.
- Attempt to restart the upload (click link for instructions)
- If restarting the upload is not successful, try steps 3-7:
- Click on the Mac desktop, then press Command + F.
- In the Kind menu, select Other.
- In the list of search attributes, scroll down to File Invisible. Check the check box on the right side of the screen.
- If it is not already selected, in the Kind menu, select File Visibility.
- In the right-hand drop-down menu, select Invisible Items
- In the list of invisible items, navigate through the following
folders: Library > Application Support > Tegrity Recorder.
- In Tegrity Recorder folder, delete UploadQueueRecorder file.
The next time the recorder is used it will create a new file and often this new file will allow recordings to successfully upload.