Subscribe to a course podcast
Subscribing to a Podcast allows you to download and view completed recordings in iTunes. Your feed will automatically update as the course presenter completes a recording in your course.
Follow these steps to subscribe to a podcast for a course:
- In your Web browser, log in to uw.tegrity.com using your UW NetID.
- Under My Tegrity, click the course name you wish to subscribe to.
- In lower right-hand corner, click the iPod icon.
If a warning message appears in your browser, make sure to allow the application to launch.
- iTunes will launch and the selected course will be added automatically to your podcast library.
- In iTunes, in the lower left corner, click Settings to set preferences for receiving and storing podcast episodes.