Setting up Multimedia Rooms
Set up audio and video for Tegrity in a multimedia room:
- In the multimedia room, keep video and audio sources connected to the controller.
- Use a VGA splitter and an audio splitter to split controller outputs.
- From VGA splitter, one output goes to the projector, while another goes to a USB Frame Grabber, such as Epiphan VGA2USB. From the audio splitter, one output goes to class speakers, while another goes to the recording computer.
- Optional. Connect output to a VGA Scaler then to the USB Frame Grabber. Use this if the resolution is not always 1024X768.
Connect USB Frame Grabber to recording computer. Connect audio to line-in or mic input.
Optional. Connect cameras to the recording computer.
Configure the Tegrity Recorder for multimedia rooms:
In your Tegrity account, click Record a Class.
- Once the recorder launches, click Settings.
- In the Settings window, check Multimedia Room Mode box.
- In the admin password window, enter administrator credentials, click OK.
- In Video Settings menu, select video source (VGA frame grabber) from drop-down menu for media room camera.
- In Camera Usage menu, select Media Room Camera.
- Optional. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for setting up video cameras.
- Optional. In Output Resolution menu, select desired resolution from drop-down menu.
- Optional. Check box to select Upon save, apply to all users of this computer.
- Click Save and Close.