Restart a recording Upload (Mac)
You will know that a recording has not uploaded to your Tegrity account when you a "pending" label or the video playback window does not appear. Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- In your Web browser, log in to uw.tegrity.com using your UW NetID and password.
- Log in to uw.tegrity.com using your UW NetID and click Record a Class.
- Click the File menu and select Upload Recording.
- A folder window will appear, showing all recordings that have been
recorded on this computer. To re-upload one of the recordings,
- To view the recordings currently being processed, go to File and select Show Uploads. A screen will appear showing the title of each recording, its status, and the recording’s upload progress.