Publish a recording
You can publish a Tegrity recording in four different ways:
Generate a link URL or an embed code for a particular recording. During that process, in the dialog box, ensure that the Do not allow anonymous users to view the recording
check box is unchecked (by default it is unchecked). When the link is followed by a user, the recording will play without requiring a log in. The embed allows the full recording (screen video, bookmarks, content, and audio) to play back within a blog page, for example.
- Generate MP3s, M4As, or enhanced MP3s as part of the recording process, which viewers can subscribe to via RSS. When viewing a class recording, in the bottom left corner of the screen, in the Action menu, select Settings. Choose from among the various options listed:
- Allow students to download classes
- Enable MP3 Podcast (MP3 player, Linux)
- Enable Enhanced Podcast (iPod/iTunes, Linux)
- Enable Enhanced Video Podcast (iPod/iTunes, Linux)
- Enable video streaming to iPhone App
- Enable RSS support
- Download a course recording from within the course and then attach a complete file via email or share through your preferred method. When viewing recordings in a course, click the download icon to download the recording.
- Publish to Apple’s iTunes U, in either protected or public modes. If public, anyone can see the content uploaded; if protected, users will need to log in, so they’ll need to be authenticated according to the strategy your institution set up with Apple.