Record in Multimedia Mode
Note: this function is available only on PCs.
Recording in Multimedia Mode enables Tegrity to be controlled by a multimedia switcher such as Crestron. The multimedia switcher can be used to switch video sources. Multimedia Mode must be turned on by a system administrator. Contact UW Tegrity support at email@example.com for assistance.
To record in multimedia mode:
- Log in to UW Tegrity.
- Click Record a Class to launch the Recorder.
- Use the multimedia controller to select and switch video sources.
To enable Multimedia Mode:
- Connect multimedia capture device, such as a frame grabber, to the recording computer.
- In the Recorder, click Settings.
- Under Administrator Only, check the box next to Multimedia Room Mode.
- Enter admin credentials.
- In Video Settings, select Multimedia Device from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Camera Usage, select Media Room Camera from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save and Close.