Get Started with Tegrity Manager
Tegrity Manager works best using Firefox, though Safari and Google Chrome web browsers may also be used.
If you teach an official for-credit UW course (see course catalog), your courses will automatically show up in Tegrity, ready for lecture capture, with no action required on your part. Tegrity Manager is for UW faculty, staff, and students who want to use Tegrity for other purposes (such as, linking different sections of a course, faculty colloquia, student projects or groups, required staff training, and so on). With Tegrity Manager, you can create Tegrity Courses and control membership. After you create your Tegrity Course in Tegrity Manager, you can log into Tegrity to get started.Note:
- Changes made in Tegrity Manager are instantly applied when the user who made the changes logs into Tegrity. For example, if an instructor adds a student to an official course, the student will not see the course until the instructor logs into Tegrity following the change.
Create a New Course
- Click Create new course.
- To add instructors, enter UW NetID(s) and/or UW Group(s) in the Instructors field.
- To add students, enter UW NetID(s) and/or UW Group(s) in the Students field.
Use Batch Edit Mode
You can paste a list of UW NetIDs and/or UW Groups using Batch Edit Mode.
- To switch to Batch Edit Mode, click the button to the right of Create New Tegrity Course.
- Paste your list of UW NetIDs and/or UW Groups into the Instructor or Student fields.
- Click Save changes.