Download and play a recording on a PC
If you know that you will want to review recordings at a time or
place when you don't have an Internet connection, you can download them
ahead of time.
Mac users: Instructions for downloading and playing back a recording on a Mac
Download a recording:
- In your Web browser, go to uw.tegrity.com. Log in using your UW NetID and password.
- In My Tegrity, click the class that contains a recording that you want to download. This takes you to the next screen, where you'll see the list of recordings.
- To the far right of the recording title, click the download symbol
(This icon also appears in the recording viewer, at the bottom right, so you can download a recording that you are already viewing.)
When you click the download icon, the Download Class dialog box appears.
- In the Download Class dialog box, click Download.
- In the File Open dialog box, click Save File.
Play back a recording:
- In the Downloads list, double-click Recording Title.
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click Run.
Although the file opens in the Internet Explorer Web browser, the recording is playing on your computer and no Internet connectivity is needed.
- A Tegrity Downloads Shortcut will be placed on your desktop. Use this to find and view downloaded recordings at a later date.