Download and install Mac recorder
To make Tegrity recordings, you must first download and install the Tegrity Recorder. Note that the Mac recorder does not currently have all the features of the PC Recorder.
Before you begin:
- Check the Tegrity Recording Software minimum system requirements
- Run the Apple Software Update, installing any updates to your operating system
- Update your Web browser to the latest version
- Completely exit out of your Web browser and start a new session
- If you are not enrolled as a student or instructor in any courses (for instance UW staff), you will not have the Download Recorder button. This can be resolved by being added to a course or creating a course in Tegrity Manager.
Follow these steps to download and install the Mac recorder:
- In your Web browser, go to uw.tegrity.com. Log in using your UW NetID and password.
- On the My Tegrity page, in the upper-left corner, click Download Recorder. Some students may need to navigate to a course first.
- On Mac Recorder Installation Instructions page, click Tegrity Recorder.
- In Downloads, double click the TegrityRecorder.mpkg file.
- Quit all Web browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Follow Installation Wizard instructions.
- After installing, open a Web browser and log in to uw.tegrity.com.
- To launch Tegrity software and begin recording, in the top left corner, click Record a Class.