Compatible audio and video formats for uploading video
Tegrity supports DirectShow (PC) and Quicktime (Mac) compatible input devices.Uploading existing video content
Tegrity supports the following video file formats:
- Flash Video Files (*.flv)
- Movie Files (*.mpeg, *.mpg)
- MP4 Files (*.mp4,*.m4v,*.mp4v,*.3gp,*.3gpp)
- QuickTime Movie Files (*.mov)
- Windows Media Files (*.asf,*.wmv)
- Windows Video Files (*.avi)
Video files edited into recordings must be in .asf format.
Uploading existing audio files
Tegrity supports .mp3 and .wma audio file formats.
There are many programs available, some for free, that allow users to convert files to various formats.
Learn more about uploading a video.