Use Tegrity on an Android Device
Tegrity supports Android devices.
You can view recordings from your device by doing the following:
Download the Tegrity app and install on your device
- Open the market place on your Android device.
- Search for “Tegrity.”
- Click to download and install.
- Run the application.
The first time you run the app, you will be prompted to enter a connection code. You can generate a connection code from inside your Tegrity account on a computer. You only need to do this once (unless you use the log out button in the app).
- To obtain a connection code, log in to Tegrity on your computer.
- Using your computer, access Tegrity as you normally do.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, click Settings.
- Select “generate code.” Enter that code into your mobile device where prompted.
- Enter the code on your Android device.
Note: The Connection Code expires once it is used to connect a
device or after 24 hours so it cannot be shared and no one else can
connect to your account. If you have multiple devices, you will need to
generate new codes for each device.
Utilizing the Tegrity app’s unique features
All recordings from your enrolled courses will appear on the Tegrity app. By scrolling through, you have access to viewing all available recordings.
The Tegrity search tool is also available on the application. This feature allows you to type in any term that you remember from class, and Tegrity pulls up all slides that contain that word or phrase. You may then select the slides to view their content.