Share a recording
You can share your recording in two ways. You can generate a URL link, which you can then share with others. Or you can generate an embed code, which you can insert into a Web page.
- In your Web browser, go to uw.tegrity.com. Log in using your UW NetID and password.
- Select the course you want to make public on the Web.
- Under My Tegrity, find the desired recording.
- To the left of the recording title, select the check box.
- At the bottom left of the screen, in the Action menu, select Get Class Link.
- In the dialog box, ensure the check box next to Do not allow anonymous users to view the recording is unchecked to make the video URL viewable.
- Double-click in the URL field, copy the new URL code, and then share using your preferred method.
- Optional. Copy the embed code to embed recording in a java-supported Web page. The embed feature is not supported for Canvas pages.