How do I check my grades?
Canvas gives you two ways to discover when grades have been posted: in Grades in the course navigation, or through Notifications.
When you enter your Canvas course, if you have any new grades you will see a blue indicator in the course navigation next to Grades. The number in the indicator corresponds to the number of new grades you have received.
You can also receive a notice when you have a new grade. To set up grade notifications follow these steps:
- In the global navigation, in the upper-right corner, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, in the left navigation, click Notifications.
- On the Notifications Preferences page, scroll down to Course Activities.
- Under your email address, mouse over the row for Grading and select the check box next to Notify me right away. If you want your grade to be included in the notification, select the check the box next to Include scores when alerting about grade changes.
- Make sure the field says ASAP. You will now be notified as soon as you receive a new grade.