Revert to a Previous Version
You can revert to a previous version of a file. Note: When you revert to a previous version, all versions above the selected version will be deleted and are cannot be recovered.
- Access the shared space, and locate the file to which you want to revert.
- Click the file once to open the context menu, and then click View details. You will move to the files details page.
- Under "Version History" click Show. This will display the version history for the file.
- Click Revert next to the version of the file to which you want to revert. A confirmation box will appear.
- Click OK if you want to revert to this file. Click Cancel if you do not want to revert to this file.