Access a Shared Space
There are two ways to access your shared space: Through your Catalyst Tools account or through the URL of the shared space.To access a shared space through your Catalyst Tools account, follow these steps:
- Log into the Catalyst Tools.
- Click ShareSpaces in the menu at the left. You will move to the ShareSpaces home page.
- Click the name of the shared space you want to access in the "Shared spaces you own" or "Shared spaces in which you participate" lists. You will move to the shared space.
When you create your shared space, an email will be sent to you that contains the URL for that shared space. This URL provides direct access to the shared space. You can share this URL with others, or create a link to it from a Web page.
To access a shared space through the URL, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste the URL of the shared space into the address bar of your Web browser. You will be prompted to log in with your UW NetID.
- After logging in, you will move to the shared space.