Removing Groups or Class Lists from a Tool
To remove groups and/or class lists from your tool, and thus stop the members from accessing it, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Catalyst account.
- On the Catalyst tools account page, find the tool to which you want to remove access. Click Manage from the "Actions" drop-down menu.
- Click Edit under "Participant access" or "Participant Access & Roles" or "Access & Roles" or "Student" depending on the tool. You will move to the "Participant Access" or "Manage Students" page.
- In the group chooser, find the group or class list whose access you want to remove. Click Remove to the right of the group.
- When you have finished, click Save. Or click Cancel to leave this page
without saving your changes.
Access has not been removed until you click Save. To reinstate access, click Undo next to the name of the group whose access you want to preserve.