Adding Groups or Class Lists to your Tool
To find groups or class lists, and use them to provide access to a tool, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Catalyst account.
- On the Catalyst tools account page, find the tool to which you want to grant access. Select Manage from the Actions dropdown menu. You will move to the Manage page of the tool.
- Choose whether you want to provide access to participants or administrators (collaborators), and click Edit under the relevant header. You will move to a new page displaying the groups chooser.
- To see all the groups you own and class lists to which you have access, click Select groups & class lists in the top right of the group chooser. A list of your groups and class lists will open. You can filter this list to show just groups, just class lists, or both.
- Click on the name(s) of the groups/class lists whose members should have access to the tool. The group/class list name will be highlighted.
- When you have selected all the groups/class lists that should have access to the tool, click Save. Or click Cancel to leave this page without saving your changes.
To see more details about a group or class list, click Details to the right of the group. A window will open that includes the complete list of all members of the group, as well as a list of the Catalyst tools the group members can access. You can also edit the group in this window.
Groups or class lists do not have access to the tool until you click Save.