Suspend Conversion of Class Grades
To manually enter in the class grade, you can suspend conversion of scores to class grades. You will have the option to keep or clear the existing class grades from the grade sheet. The conversion table will be saved should you wish to convert scores again in the future. To convert scores to class grades, follow these steps:
- From the account page, click the name of the grade book that you want to edit. You will move to the main view of the grade book.
- On the grade sheet, click Class grade. A drop-down menu will open.
- Click Convert scores. You will move to the "Convert Scores to Class Grades" page.
- Select Do not convert.
- Click Save. A dialog box will appear.
- To clear any existing class grades from the grade sheet, select Clear all class grades and then click Save.
- To keep existing class grades in the grade sheet, select Keep all class grades and then click Save.