Edit Your Board Profile
For each GoPost discussion board in which you participate, you can create a personal profile. Your profile can be viewed by any other participant on the discussion board, and by visitors if the board is public. Your profile also allows you to provide contact information, upload an avatar and save text to use as a signature in your posts.
To create or edit your profile, follow these steps:
- Log in to GoPost and click on a discussion board.
- Click Profile in the global navigation at the upper right of the page. You will move to your profile page.
- Click Edit profile underneath your screen name at the top of the profile page. You will move to the "Edit Profile" page.
- If the function is allowed by the board owner, you can change your screen name. Your screen name will be displayed next to your posts and on your profile. This is how other people will identify you. To change your screen name, enter a new screen name in the space provided.
- You can upload an avatar, or an image, to represent you on this discussion board. To upload an avatar, click Browse... and then select an image from your computer.
- You can enter an email address, phone number, or other additional information about yourself to display on your profile.
- Enter a signature in the space provided. Your signature is shown below each message you post to the discussion board. Your signature can only contain two lines, and at most 150 characters.
- When you are finished, click Save to update your profile, or Cancel to discard your changes.