Set Current Board Availability (Open or Close a Board)
Availability controls when and whether a board is open for participants to view and post, in a read-only state, or closed and inaccessible to participants.
To set the current availability of your discussion board, follow these steps:
- From the GoPost home page, click the name of the board to which you want to set availability. You will move to the board home page.
- Click Manage in the global navigation at the upper right. You will move to the "Manage" page.
- Click Edit to the right of "Availability." You will move to the "Availability" page.
- Select the desired availability setting:
Open: the board will be available to participants
Read-only: participants will be able to access but not post to the board
Closed: the board will be inaccessible to participants
- Click Save to save your changes, or Cancel to discard them.