Add and Edit Rich Text
- From the Catalyst account page, click the name of the CommonView workspace to which you want to add content.
- On the menu on the left, click the view to which you want to add content. You will move to the selected view.
- Click Add content (found immediately underneath the title of the view). The drop-down menu will open, displaying six options: Rich text, Catalyst Tool, Files, Link, RSS Feed, or Google Calendar.
- Choose Rich text to add text, links, images, and tables to the view. Use the text editor to create and format your content.
- To add an optional title or description for the rich text content item, hover your mouse and click in the highlighted area. Enter the title or description in the space provided.
- Click Save.
Edit a rich text content item
To edit the content of a rich text item, follow the steps below:
- Hover the mouse over the content and click (at the right). The rich text box will appear.
- Use the rich text editor to add, remove or change content. Note: Click for help using the Rich Text Editor.
- When you are done making changes, click Save. To discard changes, click Cancel.