Set Workspace Availability
Availability controls when and whether a workspace is open for participants to view and access, or closed and inaccessible to participants.
When a workspace is closed, its content is visible only to the owner and workspace collaborators.
To set workspace availability, follow these steps:
- From the Catalyst account page, click the name of the CommonView workspace with which you want to work. You will move to the workspace.
- Click Access & Roles in the global navigation in the upper right corner of the page.
- To make a workspace available to participants immediately, click Open now to the right of the "Workspace availability" header.
- You can also specify a date on which you would like to open the workspace. To set a date, click Set open date and enter or select a date using the calendar pop-up. Workspaces will open at 1:00 AM on the date you choose.
- If the workspace is open, click Close now to close the workspace and make it inaccessible to your participants.
- When you are done making changes, click Workspace in the global navigation in the upper left corner of the page to return to the workspace.