Add Administrators or Commenters
Dropbox owners can add administrators or commenters to help manage a dropbox and review participant submissions.
- Administrators can view and comment on participant submissions. They can edit all dropbox and assignment settings, but cannot delete the dropbox.
- Commenters can view and comment on participant submissions. They cannot edit the dropbox or its assignments.
To add administrators or commenters, follow these steps:
- From the the Account page, click the name of the dropbox with which you want to work. You will move to the dropbox home page.
- Click Manage.
- Click Edit under Access & Roles. You will move to the "Access & Roles" summary page.
- In the right-hand panels, "Administrators" and "Commenters," enter the UW NetIDs of those you would like to add as administrators or commenters into the respective boxes. Separate the UW NetIDs by commas or enter one per line.
- When finished, click Save or click Cancel to discard your changes and return to the dropbox Manage page.