Star and Unstar Tools
Designate the tools you want quick and easy access to as "Starred." For example, you could star all the tools you need for your classes this quarter. You will then be able to view, organize, and access them on the "Starred" tab. Change the tools that appear on your "Starred" tab each quarter to keep just the current classes' resources available.
Once a tool has been starred, it will be marked with a solid yellow star image, and will appear on the "Starred" tab. Unstarred tools are indicated with an outlined star .
Star a Tool
To designate a tool as starred, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Catalyst account.
- Select the "Your Tools" tab to see a list of all your tools.
- Use the filters to locate the tools you want to designated as starred.
- Click the outlined star at the left of a tool to designate it as starred. The star image will update to the solid yellow star.
To see and work with all your starred tools at once, select the "Starred" tab.
Unstar a Tool
You can unstar a tool from both the "All Tools" tab and the "Starred" tab. To unstar a tool, follow these steps:
- From the "Your Tools" tab, click the solid yellow star on the tool you want to unstar. The image will update to the outlined star.
- From the "Starred" tab, click the solid yellow star in the upper right corner of the tool on the tool you want to unstar. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select Unstar from the drop-down menu. The tool will immediately be removed from the "Starred" tab.