Organize New Tools
When you are made a participant or collaborator on a Catalyst tool, you will be notified with a message and the tools will show up automatically on the "Your Tools" tab of your Catalyst account page. You can then organize your new tools by "starring" them individually or as a group. If you don't want the tool to show up under the "Your tools" tab, you can remove it from the account page by clicking the "R" to the right of the tool owner column (don't worry, you can always find it again later!). To dismiss the message, click the X in the right corner of the message.
To view and organize new tools you have received, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Catalyst account.
- Find the message at the top-center of the page that informs you about new tools you have received.
- Click # new tools to view details about the tool, and star or remove them. Or, you can click Star all new tools to star them all instantly.
- On the "organize your new tools" dialog, click the star to designate an individual tool as starred, or the R to remove it from your account page. The location will be updated and the tool moved to the selected location as soon as you select an option.
- When you are finished starring and/or removing tools, click Done to close the dialog and dismiss the notification of all the tools remaining on the list. The tools will remain on the "Your Tools" tab.