Get the Participant URL of a Tool
Using the actions menu, you can get the participant URL of tools from the account page. To provide access to the participants of your tool, you can send this URL via email, or create a link to the URL on a Web page.
To get the URL of a tool, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Catalyst account.
- Click Actions on the tool that you want to open or close. The actions drop-down menu will open.
- Click Get URL. A dialog box with the Participant URL(already highlighted) will appear.
- Copy the URL, and paste it into your email message or Web page.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.