Create New Tools
Use the graphic tools menu to create Catalyst Tools, such as GoPost discusion boards or WebQ surveys, directly from your account page. You can also access more information about each tool by following the "Learn More" link on the tools menu.
You can also navigate to the other Catalyst Tools using the graphic tools menu, such as File Manager, Group Manager, Portfolio and Project Builder, and SimpleSite.
To create a new Catalyst tool, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Catalyst account.
- On the Catalyst tools account page, roll your mouse over the graphic tools menu in the upper right corner. A menu appears as you hover over each tool icon.
- Click Create a Tool Name on the menu. You will move to the create page for the specific tool.
- Enter a name for the new tool, and choose settings as appropriate.
- Click Save. You will move to the "Manage" page for the new tool and can continue setting it up.
For more detailed instructions, follow the links below, or click Learn more on the tool menu to open documentation about the tool in a new window.