Help Desk Client Coordination Senior Lead
The Help Desk Client Coordination Senior Lead will work closely with the Help Desk team supervisor, Video Conference Service supervisor, and other Learning Technologies professional staff. This position will have a focus on supporting internal and external UW Staff and Faculty with event management, coordination, and administration. The person in this position will manage the conferencing service, including event logistics and invoicing. This position partners with the HD Conferencing Team to provide support during conference events. Additionally, all Leads are expected to be responsive to escalated issues off-hours and may need to perform some work duties from home.
- Coordinate scheduling of video conferencing and other events.
- Liaison for on-campus clients, coordinate with far-end contacts for scheduling, and technical aspects of video conference events.
- Providing general information and answering questions related to Videoconferencing pricing, policies, and the use of the facilities.
- Establishing guideline and procedures to assist clients.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with administration, staff, students, faculty, and other external clients.
- Create client invoices, answer client questions related to invoices.
- Create a documented system that tracks: all events, client, revenue, invoices, and other metrics related to videoconferencing.
- May be required to occasionally work assignments that include day, night, weekends and/or holiday hours and locations off-campus.
- Work with HD Conferencing Team and Interactive Technology Consultant to maintain and troubleshoot conferencing hardware and software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Criteria for Selection
Must be a current UW student
Must be able to make a three quarter commitment
Must be able to work summer quarter
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to quickly learn new technologies, including Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Connect, and other conferencing technologies.
Demonstrated customer service ability
Ability to work alone as well as in a team environment with little guidance
Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and on time
This position is not currently accepting applications.