Tera Term Software
Tera Term Pro allows the use of SSH (Secure Shell) to access a remote computer.
Tera Term Pro is a software terminal emulator that supports VT100 emulation, telnet, SSH, kerberos, and serial port connections. It comes with a scripting language and can be used across Ethernet networks or dial-up connections.
See the vendor's Web site for additional information.
Version - 2.34 - UW
System Requirements - Windows 2000, XP, or Server 2003
Current UW students, faculty and staff are eligible to use the software on UW-owned computers or on their personal computer to access University services.
- There is no charge for the software.
- You can download the software from our server. You must acknowledge agreement to the Export Regulations before you download.
- Included with the software.
- Resolve Issues with Windows 7 and Tera Term Pro
- Technical Support
- Send email to email@example.com or 206-221-5000.
- Licensing Questions
- Contact UWare Software Licensing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-221-5000.