PC Power and Patch Management Software
IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager (TEM) is power and patch management software you can use to:
- Patch a number of the most common software packages, including Firefox and Skype.
- Manage the power usage on your Windows personal computer.
- Improve your system security and performance.
- Support the UW's commitment to carbon neutrality as part of the UW Climate Action Plan.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
- I am a current member of the UW faculty or staff.
- I am installing the TEM software on a computer owned by the University of Washington on the Seattle campus of the UW.
- By downloading the software, I agree not to rent, sell, lease, assign or otherwise transfer the software; reverse engineer, compile, make alternations to, or otherwise modify, the software.
Click on "I Agree" below to proceed to the TEM software download page.
- To install TEM, you need to have permission to install software on your PC
- Restart your Windows computer after installing TEM
- Power settings use a pre-set default that can be adjusted
- TEM installation will not affect the performance of your PC
- TEM does not currently patch Macintosh systems
Please see the Technical Details page
On the Technical Details page find:
- A list of the applications being patched, including the release versions and dates
- Viewing and changing the default power settings
- How to use TEM with Remote Desktop
For assistance with TEM, please contact your local support organization or firstname.lastname@example.org