Clients of the Nebula Managed Desktop Service can make use of a professional-quality training room. There is no fee to schedule this room; email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no padding between reservations; please schedule enough time to set up and clean-up for your class.
Assistance loading software or technical assistance during the class is available as part of the Consulting Services.
Eating is not permitted in the classroom; covered drinks are acceptable.
- Roosevelt Commons, 4311 11th Avenue NE, Room 110
- The first 15 spaces in the garage are for visitor parking on a first come-first serve basis. Do not park in reserved spaces.
- The remaining spaces in the garage are UW permit parking only, some of which are open to UW general permits, and the remainder specific to that garage only.
- You can pay hourly or by the day. All day is $15.
Included in the Room:
- 19 Windows 8.1 workstations which also includes the instructor workstation. These computers are managed by Nebula and updated regularly.
- A Smart Board Technologies electronic white board/projector. Instructions are available in the room and on-line.
- A white board with dry erase markers.
- A flip chart with regular markers.
- UW Wireless Internet Service
- Tegrity Lecture Capture & Tegrity Manager - Links to step-by step instructions for viewing and creating presentations, video demos, and logging into Tegrity and Tegrity Manager.
- Canvas - UW's preferred course management system.
- A telephone (685-9428) with a special button programmed for Nebula assistance.
- This resource is available to any Nebula client department for to schedule; if either software installed or technical assistance is required, that work is billable.
- To schedule, send an e-mail to with your preferred dates and times. Requests are handled on a first come-first serve basis.
- There is no padding between reservations; please schedule enough time to set up and clean-up for your class.
- Training Room use by Non-Nebula clients click here.
- Available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Prior arrangements are required to access the room before 7:45am.
- The classroom door requires an access code that will be provided to you.