- The Nebula Support Request icon on your Nebula Desktop includes specific information about your computer
- Send email to email@example.com
Both create a help request in our ticket queue, which is monitored by the entire team.
Call 1-5000 (206-221-5000 from off-campus)
Nebula and Exchange Account changes - Please use the Nebula Account Request Form.
If you have problems or suggestions about Nebula service, contact:
- Manager: Rebecca Galloway (rg4@u), office: 206-543-0329
- Assistant Director: Sandra McGowan (sbell@u), 543-3709
Nebula support is available during regular business hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, PST, Monday - Friday). For emergencies during non-business hours, you can still call 206-221-5000 and request that an after-hours support person be paged.
Staying in Touch
- nebula-users: all active Nebula clients are automatically subscribed to this mail list, which is used to send critical alerts and other low-frequency high-priority communications.
- nebula-announce: anyone can subscribe to this list, which will receive meeting notices and agendas, technical information, surveys, annual reports, invitations to participate in testing, and other service-related matters. (Subscribers to Nebula Technical Users Group and Nebula News Group were subscribed to this list in February 2014.)
- technical contact: user-editable field for each computer; this UW NetID will receive early notice of upcoming changes and a list of affected computers for which they are the technical contacts. Edited at the myNebula portal; get more information on the View and Change Computer Information page.
- primary user: user-editable field for each computer; this UW NetID will receive notice of upcoming changes that will affect that computer. Edited at the myNebula portal; get more information on the View and Change Computer Information page.