Teamwork and Collaboration Tools
IT Supporting Working Together
- Catalyst Web Tools — Web tools to support collaboration, including online discussion boards, workspaces, and surveys
Services The UW is partnering with both Microsoft
and Google to offer additional options for email and
collaboration tools to the UW community
- UW Windows Live — Email, calendar, and contacts; live chat, voice, and video; online file storage and collaborative workspace; and photo and slideshow sharing
- UW Google Apps — Email and calendaring; document and presentation creation, storage, and sharing; Web site creation; and instant message and computer voice calling
- Collaboration Studio — Giant shared desktop to facilitate in-person, interactive, small group projects
- UW Exchange — Email, calendar, contacts, and task management service available to faculty and staff
- Mailman Email Lists — Mailman is a Web-based email distribution list manager. With an email distribution list, you can send an email message to a single address and have it automatically distributed to any number of predetermined addresses.
- UW Groups — Manage lists of team members and collaborators in a single place.
- UW Sharepoint — A Web based platform that provides collaboration tools for document sharing, content management, Web publishing and business process workflow
- Video Conferencing
- Web Publishing — Do it yourself or get professional help