MSCA (Microsoft Collaborative Applications)
UW SharePoint Online (MySite):
- 25GB storage for files and other data.
- UW SkyDrive Pro: store, share and sync documents up to 2GB.
- Office Web Apps: create, view and distribute Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote documents. (Access Web App is currently unavailable.)
- Site mailboxes hosted on Exchange Online provide an additional 5GB of storage for email and attachments per site.
- SharePoint Sites for creating up to 2,000 Intranet web sites for collaboration and sharing.
- Social network that allows you share knowledge and start conversations.
UW Lync Online:
- Instant messaging with the UW Community and with others around the world via Lync open federation.
- Online meetings with up to 250 participants from the UW community, outside federated Lync organizations or anonymous.
- Desktop and application sharing.
- Real-time presence information, available to a wide range of applications like SharePoint and Outlook.
- Integrated with UW Exchange Local.
- HIPAA Business Associates Agreement established between UW and Microsoft.
- FERPA protections are included in the agreement with Microsoft.
This service is enabled for current students, faculty, staff and clinicians.
UW faculty; UW staff; UW students; UW researchers; UW clinicians; For Shared NetIDs and sponsored NetIDs, accounts will be available upon request.
How to Order
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
This service is included in the Technology Recharge Fee.
Service Level Description
The Service Level Agreement (SLA) with Microsoft guarantees 99.9% uptime.
Last Review Date: 2014-07-12T00:00:00