Keynes (Administrative Mainframe) Accounts
The Administrative Applications group in the UW Information Technology Service Center sets up and maintains customer access to the following Keynes administrative and student systems, and assists customers with questions about their access to:
- BGT - Budget Systems
- COM - Communications Systems
- FIN - Financial Accounting Systems
- HEPPS - Payroll Systems
- PAS - Purchasing Systems
- SDB - Student Database
- TIME - Time Application
FAST/Extract - Downloading provides the electronic transfer of Budget Activity Report (BAR) data from the Central Financial Accounting system to a local workstation.
FASTRANS - Direct entry of Financial accounting information into the Financial Accounting System (FAS). Used for uploading to the FAS process of mostly Internal Sales Documents (ISD's), Cost Transfer Invoices (CTI's), Cash Transmittals (CT's), and some Journal Vouchers (JV's). FASTRANS is a Unix-based application that runs on Vitcos.
UW faculty, UW staff, UW students, UW affiliated organizations, UW Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center, UW Physicians Network and Neighborhood Clinics
How to Order
Fill out the form located on the UW Web.
- For administrative systems access and instructions:
- For HEPPS access:
- For SDB (student database) access:
SDB for UW (Seattle):
SDB for UW (Bothell):
SDB for UW (Tacoma):
Varies. See washington.edu/itconnect/work/administrative-systems/keynes-hours for details.
This service is included in the Technology Recharge Fee.
Service Level Description
Service requests are received via forms and email.
- Due to to nature of the coordination with multiple departments to set up the access requests, the typical timeframe once we have received a valid request without missing information is 72 hours.
- All email will have an initial response within 24 hours.
- All forms with missing information or signature authority will be returned within 24 hours.
- Clients will be required to sign authorization forms as required by the Washington State Auditor.
In addition, systems are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for disruption. This service aims to be operationally ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, excluding maintenance windows.
UW Information Technology Service Center
Front Desk: UW Tower C-3000 (4333 Brooklyn Ave. NE)
Online Help Form: washington.edu/itconnect/help
Business Hours: washington.edu/itconnect/help
Alternate phone and email available 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday:
Phone: 206-221-5000 Option 5
Note: Entrust tokens should be returned to:
Last Review Date: 04/26/2015