The international DO-IT (Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking & Technology) Center offers programs and resources that promote the success of individuals with disabilities in college and careers and the use of IT as an empowering tool. Its rich collection of online resources include those that help:
- Web developers and online learning designers ensure their content is accessible to the widest audience
- Postsecondary faculty and staff ensure that their courses and services are welcoming and accessible to students with disabilities
- Students with disabilities gain self-advocacy skills and successfully transition from high school to college, from community college to four-year institutions, and from educational settings to employment
Resources can be used by the general public, both nationally and internationally. Eligibility for specific program offers is specified on the website.
Via Web, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Phone: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
The online resources are funded in part by the Technology Recharge Fee and are available at no charge, as are most printed materials.
Instruction packages and DVDs are available for a nominal fee. Off-site presentations and training can often be arranged for a fee to cover costs.
Service Level Description
- Email and phone calls are returned within one (1) business day.
- Sales orders are filled within five (5) business days.
- Requests for free printed materials are filled within ten (10) business days.
Last Review Date: 04/26/2015