Student Telephone Services (STS)
Student Telephone Services is part of the University of Washington (UW) campus telephone system provided by UW Information Technology. STS provides local residential telephone service in the following UW housing locations:
- Haggett, Hansee, Lander, McCarty, McMahon, Mercer, Stevens Court, Stevens Court Building L, Terry, and 2104 House (managed by Housing & Food Services (HFS)
- Stevens Court Apartments, Stevens Court Addition (managed by Housing & Food Services (HFS)
- Commodore Duchess Apartments, Nordheim Court Apartments, and Radford Court Apartments (managed by Lorig)
Housing and Food Services (HFS) manages UW Housing and the single student, married student, and family housing in Stevens Court Addition, Stevens Court Apartments, Stevens Court Building L, and 2104 House. Residents in these locations may order this service online at https://hfs.washington.edu/resident_access/.
Lorig Management Services manages the Commodore Duchess, Nordheim Court, and Radford Court Apartments. Residents in these communities may order this service with their respective local Lorig leasing office.
General Information, Local Service, Long Distance, or
Contact UW Student Telephone Services (STS)
- Student Directory Listings
- Area Code Information
- HuskyTV Information - Cable television for your UW housing room.
- HuskyTV Lineup - Program scheduling.
Email is used to communicate with residents in student housing. All students should have a UW NetID and password, which you use to access your university email account. For information about setting up your UW NetID, see www.washington.edu/computing/uwnetid/
Check your email regularly or you may miss vital information and/or deadlines from Housing and Food Services, student apartment management, or the university. For detailed information about using email at the UW, see www.washington.edu/computing/email/
For details and tips about computing at the UW, including preparing your computer, connecting to the network, following the rules, and getting help from the UW Information Technology Service Center, see www.washington.edu/computing/reshall/