Support for Smartphones and Tablets
On This Page
- Mobile Device Service Details
- Sign up for Support
- Self-Help Mobile Device Tips and Tricks
- Support for Smartphones and Tablets-Members Only
Mobile technology support is available for all UW faculty and UW staff on all three campuses and at the Medical Centers.
Mobile Device Service Details
We offer a full suite of mobile device services designed to help you select the right Smartphone or Tablet, along with a service plan to meet your needs. We can:
- Help you understand the many mobile device options.
- Select and order the right phone/tablet for yourself or your department.
- Manage features or plan changes (adding international plans, usage reporting and rate plan adjustments).
- Setup a new device to sync with your UW email accounts.
- Teach you how to use your device.
- Provide a loaner phone if your current device is unusable, lost or stolen. We do not offer loaner tablets at this time.
- Troubleshoot of smartphone or tablet related issues.
- Give you access to our “Members only” page with links to help you get more from your device.
Mobile Support is a “for fee” service, charged per device. See the Service Catalog for current rates.
If you have questions, send email to email@example.com or call 206-616-0626.
Sign up for support
Self-Help Mobile Device Tips and Tricks
Below is information by device for those who want to support their own SmartPhone or Tablet: