Pager service at the UW has been arranged through a contract between the UW Information Technology Service Center and a local provider, and is available at a reduced rate to all UW faculty and staff. Alpha-numeric, digital, and voice pagers are available, and user budgets are billed a monthly fee for pager rental and service.
Apply by Mail
Print out an Application for Pager Service and submit it via campus mail.
Application Form (Word)
Four varieties of pager coverage are available:
- Local: Covers a region west of the Cascades that extends along the I-5 corridor from Bellingham to Centralia.
- Regional: Northwest Region, Western Region, Midwest Region, Southwestern Region, New England Region, Mid Atlantic Region, Southern Region, Alaska, Hawaii. For more information on 'Regional' coverage, contact the UW Information Technology Service Center at 543-1997.
- Nationwide: Covers the entire continental U.S.
- International: Canada, Bahamas, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
The UW/UWMC paging system is a network of three other paging systems. Each system has its own dialing procedures.
|USA Mobility Pager||UWMC Pager||HMC Pager|
|From On Campus
|From Off Campus||
|From The UWMC||
Pager Voice Mail
- Please follow this link to view the Pager Voice Mail User's Guide.
UWMC Paging Service
- UWMC Teleservices Operator Services offers paging services for their pagers, and can be reached at 598-6190.
Spare Pagers And Batteries
- UWMC Pagers: Spare batteries are available free of charge through UWMC Teleservices. Loaner and replacement pagers are also available, though you should call 221-2922 first to ensure availability. The UWMC Teleservices is located at NE-165 in the UW Medical Center.
- University Of Washington Pagers: Spare batteries are available free of charge through the UW Information Technology Service Center. Loaner and replacement pagers are also available. The UW Information Technology Service Center is located in the UW Tower at 4333 Brooklyn Ave NE
- Request More Information by Phone
- Contact: Pager Help Desk
UW Information Technology Service Center
4333 Brooklyn Ave NE, Box: 359540
Phone: 206-221-5000 Fax: 206-685-8457
- Request More Information by email