This workshop is designed for UW instructors, TAs, staff, and researchers who want to plan a course or project Web site. Taking time to plan your Web site will save you time and result in an easier-to-use site for your audience.
- Information about UW Web servers.
- A site flow chart can help you plan how you want content to be structured on your website
- Request a supplemental UW NetID account
- Basic Terminology Useful for Web Design
- UW Accessible Web sites
Information on how to make your Web site accessible.
- Example sites to contrast good and bad design:
|Good Examples||Bad Examples|