UW Tegrity users: Do not use Tegrity to create recordings after December 5, 2014 if you need ongoing access to the recorded content.
Tegrity is an excellent place to keep all your video files in one secure place for management and sharing. The system accepts most major video file formats you create outside of the Tegrity system.
- Log in to Tegrity using your UW NetID and password.
- On the Course Tasks menu, select Upload Video File.
- In the Launch Application dialog box, double-click Tegrity Recorder.
- From the File menu, select Upload Video File.
- At the bottom of the Tegrity Recorder, click the + button.
- Select the video you want to upload, and click Upload Video.