UW Tegrity users: Do not use Tegrity to create recordings after December 5, 2014 if you need ongoing access to the recorded content.
Viewers Who Have UW NetID Access
People who have UW NetID access to your course can simply log in to http://uw.tegrity.com and navigate to your course to view your recordings.
Viewers Without UW NetID Access
To share with someone who does not have a UW NetID:
- Generate a public URL link
- Share on social media (e.g., Facebook or Twitter)
- Upload Tegrity recordings to your YouTube Channel
Note: Views of public links will not be tracked in viewing reports.
Linking and Sharing
To generate a public link or share on social media, follow these steps:
- In your Web browser, go to uw.tegrity.com. Log in using your UW NetID and password.
- Select the course that you want to make public on the Web.
- Under the Recordings tab, find the recording you want to share.
- At the far right of the recording title, select the check box.
- On the far right, above the list of recordings, click the Recording Tasks menu and select Share Recording.
- To make the recording visible only to students enrolled in the course, select the Do not allow anonymous users to view the recording check box. Alternatively, you can direct students to uw.tegrity.com. To make the recording visible to all viewers, clear the check box.
Double-click in the URL field, copy the new URL code, and then share using your preferred method.
- Optional. Copy the embed code to embed recording in a java-supported Web page. The embed feature is not supported for Canvas pages.
- Optional. Click any of the social media buttons to auto-generate a post. Make sure to clear the Anonymous check box to make the video public.