Follow these steps when your recording does not upload to your Tegrity account. This is usually indicated by a "pending" note in your Tegrity account.
- After logging into Tegrity, on the computer where the class recording was recorded, locate the Tegrity icon in the system tray icon:
- Right-click the icon and select Upload Recording.
- The Tegrity Recorder will open. Verify that the correct account is logged in, and select the course to upload content into.
- Click the Browse button. The Browse for folder window appears, which allows you to select the recording you would like to re-queue. The default folder path where recordings are stored is opened by default initially. If it is not the default, locations are as follows:
For Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Tegrity\recordings
For Windows Vista and Windows 7
Windows hides the Program Data folder by default, so users will need to open Windows Explorer for the drive Tegrity is saved to and follow these steps:
- Click “Organize”
- Click “Folder Options”
- Click the “View” tab
- Click “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”
- Click the folder of the specific class recording (folders are by recording date) you would like to re-queue. Click OK when finished.
- Click Upload Recording.
- The Tegrity Recorder will begin processing and uploading the class in the background. You can check the status of the upload by right-clicking the Tegrity Recorder icon in system tray, and then clicking Check