UW Tegrity users: Do not use Tegrity to create recordings after December 5, 2014 if you need ongoing access to the recorded content.
Follow these steps when your recording does not upload to your Tegrity account. This is usually indicated by a "pending" note in your Tegrity account.
- Log in to Tegrity using your UW NetID and password.
- On the upper right of the screen, click Start a Recording.
- In the Launch Application dialog box, double click Tegrity Recording.
- From the File menu, select Manage Upload Queue.
- At the bottom of the screen, press the + button.
- In the Upload dialog box, choose a recording and then click Open.