You can create a group of UW users, such as faculty or staff colleagues, to add to one of your folders. This group will be saved, so you can also add them to other folders in the future.
To create a group, follow these steps:
- Select one of your course folders.
- Click Add or manage groups.
- A list of your Private and Public groups appears. Near the bottom of the page, click Add New.
- In the Create Groups form, enter a Group Name and click Save.
- Now you can add users to your group. Enter UW NetIDs individually or paste them in a batch. If you choose to paste a batch of UW NetIDs, paste ONLY the usernames, with each username followed by a space or a comma. Do not include “@uw.edu” address after the username.
You have now created a group, which will be displayed in your list of groups. Groups are saved within your Panopto account, and you can edit membership or delete the group.