To remove groups and/or class lists from your tool, and thus stop the members from accessing it, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Catalyst Tools page.
- On the Catalyst tools account page, find the tool to which you want to remove access. Click Manage from the "Actions" menu.
- Click Edit under "Participant access" or "Participant Access & Roles" or "Access & Roles" or "Student" depending on the tool. You will move to the "Participant Access" or "Manage Students" page.
- In the group chooser, find the group or class list whose access you want to remove. Click Remove to the right of the group.
Tip: Access has not been removed until you click Save. To reinstate access, click Undo next to the name of the group whose access you want to preserve.
- When you have finished, click Save. Or click Cancel to leave this page without saving your changes.