To delete a group, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Catalyst Tools page.
- On the Catalyst tools account page, click the Your Groups tab at the top of the page. You will move to the tab.
- Select the group you want to delete from the list of your groups in the left pane. The details about the selected group will appear in the right pane.
Tip: You can sort your groups alphabetically by the group name or chronologically by date created to help you find what you are looking for.
- Click Delete at the top right of the right pane. A confirmation dialog will open.
- Click Delete in the confirmation if you are sure you want to delete the group permanently. Click Cancel if you do not want to delete the group.
Note: This action will permanently delete the group and remove it from any Catalyst tools to which it is attached. The members of the group will no longer have access to the tools.