WebQ can track survey participation, showing you who has (and who has not) viewed or submitted the survey and the date and time of submission.
WebQ tracking also provides visualizations of survey participation in a pie chart and a line graph.
The pie chart shows:
- survey population: the number of people to whom you sent the survey
- percentage of submitted, viewed, and not viewed surveys
- the number of people who responded
- abandon rate: the percentage of people who viewed, but did not submit, the survey
- overall percentage of responses
- average time spent completing the survey
Note: If the survey allows multiple submissions, the pie chart represents participants, not submissions.
- If the survey is anonymous, participant names, response rate, average time spent, and submission date are not available.
- If the survey is unrestricted (allowing anyone to take the survey, and anyone with a UW NetID), survey population and response rate are not available.
- a subset of the survey period
- a subset of the survey group
- survey status (submitted, viewed, not viewed)
- If the survey is open to anyone and anyone with a UW NetID, not viewed status is unavailable.
- To see survey status filter options, in the Participant List, at the top of the middle column, click Survey Status.
Last modified: December 13, 2013