To collaborate with others on a survey or quiz, follow the steps below:
- On the Summary page, under "Security, Publishing, and Announcements" click Collaboration. You will move to the "Collaboration" page.
- Click Choose collaboration groups. You will move to the "Choose collaborating groups" page.
- Click Browse to select from existing groups or class lists, and click ADD next to each group you want to add as collaborators, or click Create to create a new group. Follow these instructions to create a new group, and then select and add the group.
Tip: To verify that you are selecting the correct group, view the members of the group. Select the group by clicking the group name. A list of members will open in a dialog.
- Click Select to save. You will return to the "Collaboration" page. The group you added will appear.
- Select the role(s) you want to assign to this group of collaborators. You can give a group multiple roles. The roles will be automatically saved as you select them.